Course DescriptionAll Trainings will be conducted by our Microsoft certified trainer Krunal Trivedi.
This 4-day course explores the development opportunities with ASP.NET 4.5 with MVC 5 and learn how to make application using ASP.NET 4.5 with MVC 5.
- Basic Knowledge of Programming Language
- Basic Knowledge of OOPS
New Features in ASP.NET 4.5
- Strongly Typed Data Controls.
- HTML5 support and Updates.
- Unobtrusive Validation.
- Chart Control.
- Model Binding in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Asynchronous Page Processing in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Page Inspector in ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Introduction to OAuth and security features.
- Introduction to MVC.
- What and Why for Asp.Net MVC?
- What are Model, View and Controller?
- ASP.Net MVC Architecture.
- Difference between MVC 4 and MVC 5.
New and refreshed Project Template of MVC 5
- ASP.NET MVC vs. WebForms.
- Routes and URLs.
- Introduction to Routing.
- Defining Routes.
MVC 5 Controllers
- Understanding the Controller.
- Action Methods.
- Action Filters and Custom Action Filters.
- Working with Parameters.
- How actions are mapped to methods.
- Action Result Types.
- Using Validations.
MVC 5 Razor Views
- Model Binders MVC Views.
- Creating Asp.Net Views.
- Strongly Typed Views.
- Views and View Templates.
- Defining Views.
- ASP.NET View Engine
- Razor View Engine
- Dynamic-Typed Views
- Strongly-Typed Views
- List Controls
MVC 5 Model
- Dealing with data using Entity Framework 6.
- Creating data driven applications using MVC.
- CRUD operations.
- Listing, Sorting and Filtering data.
- Partials and Master Pages.
- Dealing with MVC in Code First Approach.
- Comparing which approach is better 1)Data first 2)Model First 3)Code First
- User Controls.
- Adding new field in Model and updating database based on that.
- Partial and RenderPartial.
- Action and RenderAction
Web Optimization with asp.net MVC 5
- Understanding the scenario
- Configuring bundles
- Rendering bundles
- Virtual Paths and Relative referances
- Dealing with big bundles
Dependency Injection in MVC
Security implementation for MVC
Comparing Web-API with Web API-2
- Content negotiation and parameter binding.
- Implementing GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
- Accessing Api Data in All kind of Apps.
- Creating and Accessing Service without Proxy at client side.
AJAX with MVC 5
- Client Templates.
- Two-Way Binding.
- Controlling post backs with Ajax Client Template.
- AJAX Minifier.
Async Await in MVC 5
- Asynchronous Methods and Actions in ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Dealing with Task Parallel Library.
- Understanding why Async and Await is invented in 4.5 Framework.
- Async await.
- Async controller.
- Async action.
- Async and parallel.
- Dealing with multiple Task with Task.WhenALL.
Creating ASP.net MVC 5 App
- Understanding Difference between App and Application.
- Creating MVC 5 based App which can communicate with other apps like Facebook and Google
- Implementing OAuth with Google Or Facebook in MVC 5 App
ASP.net Entity Framework 6 with MVC 5
- Code first migration with EF6.
- Implementing Complicated table structure with EF6.
- Implementing Stored procedure with EF6 in MVC 5 Application.
SignalR with Framework 4.5
- Understanding SignalR
- How it Work
- SignalR Architecture and API
- Comparing Web-API wirh SignalR
- Demo of SignalR for Web and Dot.Net Clients.